Eternity: The Last Unicorn - PS4
GameFly Free Trial
Get Free Trial
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Eternity: The Last Unicorn is a fully featured action RPG inspired by tales from Norse Mythology with classic game mechanics that bring a nostalgic feeling to players.
Aurehen is a young, pureblood Elf on a quest to free the last Unicorn. This creature has been captured and cursed by witches. Travel through mesmerizing locations, meet fantasy characters and fight to protect Elven immortality. Pursue Eternity!
• Acquire new skills and abilities as you progress through the game.
• A fixed-camera system that used to be commonly present in old-school games..
• Level up your weapons and acquire new skills.
• Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior - each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
• Over 12 hours of gameplay.
• A soundtrack that captures the Nordic and fantastical themes of the world of Eternity.
Offline single player
Uses DUALSHOCK 4 vibration function
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.